Speed Control products: –
- Top Speed/Rev Limiter for vehicles with an engine management system (EMS)(DbW)
- Top Speed Limiter for vehicles without EMS (System 80)
- Off Road Limiter with second lower speed (Dual Speed). Automatically reduces to lower speed when sensing vibration. With EMS.
- Off Road Limiter with second lower speed (Dual Speed). Automatically reduces to lower speed when sensing vibration. Without EMS.
- Reverse speed control down to 10km/hr is an additional piggy back board to the Top Speed Limiter
- Low speed Limiter down to 10km/hr for road sweepers etc. is an additional piggy back board to the Top Speed Limiter
- Diff lock Limiter automatically goes to a lower speed when diff lock engaged and reverts back to higher speed when disengaged
- Emergency Speed Limiter only limits the vehicle when there is no emergency. Will cease to operate when there is an emergency Ambulances etc
- Towing Speed Limiter with second lower speed (Dual Speed) automatically reduces to lower speed when a trailer is attached
- TraKspeed works in conjunction with a GPS unit whereby the GPS monitors the speed limiters operation and provides a report for the operator
- Geokontrol is embedded with GPS technology and works in conjunction with Speed Limiter to control the vehicle at a set speed within a geokontrolled area
- Geo-multispeed is similar to a Geokontrol but offers multiple speed options within a geokontrolled area
- Multi-speed Limiter works in conjunction with a GPS unit whereby the GPS initiates the operation of the speed limiter at all road speeds as per mapping
- High Idle Unit controls the vehicle RPM at specific revs when using a PTO, winches etc
- Automatic Lubrication system:- lubricates the various bearings on a truck or bus whilst the vehicle is in motion