INTRODUCTION TO AUTOKONTROL TRAKSPEED
The GPS Speed Limiter is a device where the primary function is to limit the speed of a vehicle to a set top speed and give real-time tracking which is supplied by a GPS unit. The tracking data with location details are uploaded to a dedicated server which can be accessed by the authorities. For data download without internet connectivity, the device will have a provision to transfer data to a computer or a portable printer by Bluetooth.
The solution comprises of:
- AutoKontrol Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or System 80 Speed Limiter module developed by Autokontrol ‘pioneers of speed limitation’ with 30 years’ experience.
- ScorpionTrack Fleet GNSS vehicle tracking device utilising GPS, GLONASS & Galileo & multi-network roaming GSM technologies, designed and manufactured by Scorpion Automotive.
HOW AUTOKONTROL TRAKSPEED WORKS
- More internationally recognised speed limiter approvals than any other company
- Over 50 countries supplied
- Comprehensive product liability insurance
- Manufactured to Internationally recognised quality standards
- Unparalleled Geographical coverage and location precision
- Full ScorpionTrack Fleet system with Google mapping, journey history, geofencing and driver behaviour reporting accessible via online portal and mobile app
Please get in touch and we will be happy to help any way we can, email: email@example.com